Your CBD Partner Of Choice
We control the entire process from nature to you.
GUARANTEED % OF CBD
We deliver what is on the label.
All OCHO Amsterdam extracts are quality tested.
We guarantee that our products contain 0.0% THC.
DEVELOPED IN THE NETHERLANDS
Research and development from our own laboratory in Amsterdam.
GROWN IN COLORADO
Best quality hemp from Colorado USA.
Isolate CBD Oils
Full Spectrum CBD Oils
The CBD of OCHO Amsterdam
What is CBD Oil?
What is the difference between CBD oil and THC oil?
Human Cannabinoid Receptors
- CB1 - Receptors mainly found in the brain and nervous system, but also in smaller amounts in our organs.
- CB2 - Found mainly in our organs and cells responsible for the immune system.
- TRPV1 - Receptors that concentrate in our blood, bones, marrow, tongue, liver, kidneys, stomach and ovaries.
- TRPV2 - Receptors that concentrate in our skin, muscles, kidneys, stomach and lungs.
- GPR119 - Receptors found in the pancreas and in small amounts in the intestinal tract.
- GPR55 - Receptors that are found in our bones and brain, as well as in the fasting intestine and the colon.
- GPR18 - Receptors found in bone marrow, spleen, lymph nodes and small amounts in the testicles.
- TRPV3 - Receptors found in the nerves in human skin.
What is the difference between Full spectrum, Broad spectrum and Pure CBD Oil?
What are terpenes?
What is the effect of terpenes?
Naast unieke aroma’s spelen terpenen een rol bij het beïnvloeden van de manier waarop we proeven, ruiken en voelen wanneer een plant, kruid of fruit wordt gebruikt.
Some known terpenes are
- Limonene A terpene that is widely used in perfumes, cosmetics and air fresheners is Limonene. As the name suggests, it provides a lime-like aroma. This terpene is mainly found in citrus fruits, but is also present in the cannabis plant.
- Mycreen This terpene is the most prominent terpene in hemp plants. Mycreen is also responsible for the strong hop odor that dry hopped beers have. This terpene can also be found in sage, wild thyme and bay leaf.
- Alpha-Pinene Alpha pinene is mainly recognizable by the pine scent and is therefore found in conifers, eucalyptus and rosemary. Along with limonene, alpha pinene is one of the most abundant terpenes in the world.
- Beta-Caryophyllene This terpene has a spicy, woody and sweet fragrance. This is mainly found in cloves, oregano and basil.
- Linalool The floral aroma of Linalool is quickly recognizable and is mainly found in lavender. Linalool is also found in mint, cinnamon and some citrus fruits.